Skip to content
- To construct and/or maintain and/or give financial and/or other assistance for the construction or maintenance of sheds, water troughs and the like and by providing for veterinary assistance to animals.
- To construct and/or maintain and/or encourage by the grant of financial assistance or otherwise, the formation or establishment of rescue homes, animals shelters, sanctuaries and the like, where animals and birds may find a shelter when they have become old and useless or when they need protection.
- To give financial and other assistance to animal welfare organisations or to encourage the formation of such animal welfare organisations including the associations or bodies established for the purpose of preventing unnecessary pain or suffering to animals or for the protection of animals and birds.
- To give financial and other assistance to animal hospitals whenever the trustees think it necessary to do so.
- To impart education in relation to the humane treatment of animals and to encourage the formation of public opinion against the infliction of unnecessary pain or suffering to animals and for the promotion of animal welfare by means of lectures, books, posters, cinematographic exhibitions and the like.