- To work for protecting and promoting the interests of women & underprivileged children in India in addition to empowering them & uplifting their status in the society through education, livelihood, awareness programs & vocational training.
- To work on alleviating poverty, fight against exploitation and social injustice against any women & children from poor and marginalized communities leading to improvement in their lives and livelihoods.
- In providing food or medical assistance to women & children suffering from malnutrition or diseases to improve their overall health.
- To arrange for land and/or construct/maintain building and other facilities for running school/college institution/Library Training/education centre and health centre in needy communities.
- To provide help/shelter/facilities for old people, children and disabled persons.
Dec, 15th 2020, Dehradun, Uttarakhand.
Kavita is a native of a remote village in Uttarakhand; she belongs to a very poor family of daily wage laborers. She has been undergoing dialysis in Swami Rama Himalayan Hospital for more than a year now. Though her dialysis treatment is covered under Ayushman scheme from Govt of India, she was not getting any financial support for her medicines. Her medication expenses are Rs. 10,000/- per month.
Welfare One has been helping Kavita with her medicines in addition to providing her food packets during lockdown & warm clothes & blankets in winters.
Welfare One also helped her secure financial support from Chief Minister’s office.